If we get flooding and you live in a property that is at risk of flooding and you require sandbags the Parish Council has sand and bags available for those who need them.

Contact Councillor Simon (Sid) Barrow to get sandbags, if you are unable to contact him you can contact any Councillor or the Clerk, all contact details are on the Council Members page of the website