ETCHINGHAM PARISH COUNCIL
I hereby give notice that a meeting of the Etchingham Parish Council will take place at 7.30pm on Thursday 17th June 2021 in The Etchingham Club and you are hereby summoned to attend. Paulette Barton (Clerk to Etchingham Parish Council). (Members are reminded to make any declarations of interests prior to the appropriate agenda item)
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ATTENDEES
All COVID guidelines must be adhered to:
- Wear masks on entry and until seated. Masks must be worn if not seated
- Use hand sanitiser
- Maintain adequate ventilation to allow air to circulate
- Your attendance will be logged for Track and Trace
PRESENTATION OF THE EMMA BEENEY AWARD FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE TO ETCHINGHAM
Clara Batten and the Covid-19 Volunteer Team
- Apologies for absence.
- To confirm that the minutes of the meeting held on 20th May 2021 – previously circulated – are an accurate record and to authorise the Chairman presiding to sign said Minutes.
- Declarations of Interest – to receive any disclosure by Members if any interests in matter on the agenda in accordance with Paragraph 3u of the Etchingham Parish Council Standing Orders. Members are reminded of the need to repeat their declaration immediately prior to commencement of the item in question. (Please refer to NALC LTN80, March 2017 ‘Members’ Conduct and the registration of disclosure of their interest (England) and Guide for Councillors – March 2017 – Department for Communities & Local Government).
- Etchingham Parish Council – Dispensations – to consider any requests for Dispensations in respect of ant agenda item in accordance with the Policy adopted by the Council at the meeting held on 17th May 2018 (Minute 1759a – page 323) as provided for by Paragraph 13 of the Etchingham Parish Council Code of Conduct, adopted May 2018.
- Chairman’s Announcements – to receive any announcements of information from the Chairman presiding including any additional agenda items considered as urgent.
- Public Time – to receive Reports and Comments from Elected Representatives and comments and questions from members of the public in respect of any item included on this agenda.
- Parish Matters – to receive Reports and Comments with regard to local parish matters, including any matters raised by members of the public under agenda item 13, and pass any such resolutions as may be necessary.
a) East Sussex County Councillor – Eleanor Kirby-Green
b) Rother District Councillors – John Barnes, Eleanor Kirby-Green
>d) Members of the general public
e) Members of the Council (if to be excluded from the meeting)
a) Village Amenities
To consider any update on the village shop – Clerk
To consider the Inspection Reports on Queen’s Garden and VIPER playgrounds (previously circulated) and any other Council property not covered elsewhere in this Agenda.
To consider the logistics of the proposed Coffee and Cake Club at the Bistro for residents.
To consider the planting site/s and species of commemorative trees, Covid, Duke of Edinburgh, and Queen’s Platinum Anniversary (2022).
To consider any other matters.
b) Children and Young People
To consider any Report to include Etchingham Primary School as appropriate – Cllr Turner
To consider any update on ERGT fundraising – Cllr Boylett
To consider any other matters.
c) Highways, Footpaths and Community Safety
To receive any update or report on road safety matters including issues raised with ESCC Highways both withing and without the SLR meetings – Clerk
To receive the monthly Report from Cllr Boylett on the Speedwatch Scheme
To receive the monthly Report from Rother Police and the PCSO – Cllr Boylett
To receive a report on an informal briefing with Rother Parish Councils by the PCSOs – Clerk (previously circulated)
To receive any update on the footpath program including any update on the prototype stile.
To consider any other matters
d) Environmental and Other – to consider any matters
e) Communications – to consider any matters
To consider and make recommendations on local planning applications as follows:
|Planning Applications for consideration: JUNE 2021|
|List Number & Date validated||Reference no.||Location||Proposed Development||Comment by|
|No. 2021/22 1st June 2021||RR/2021/415/P||Grain Store, Sheepstreet Lane||Erection of greenhouse.||29th June 2021|
Any other planning matters (EXCEPT Neighbourhood Plan see item 17)
To receive the Report of the Internal Auditor on the Accounts for 2020/2021 (previously circulated) and deal with any matters arising from the Report.
b) To give consideration to the Annual Report 2020/2021 and if agreed authorise the Chairman presiding and Clerk/RFO to sign Section 1 – Annual Governance Statement of the Annual Return (copy of Return circulated)
c) To give consideration to the Annual Accounting Statements 2020/2021 and if agreed authorise the Chairman presiding and Clerk/RFO to sign Section 2 (copy of Statements previously circulated).
d) Authorisation of payment of Accounts – to approve accounts for payment – (a Schedule of Receipts & Payments for June will be presented at the meeting).
- Neighbourhood Plan – to receive any update and pass such resolutions as may be necessary
- Emma Beeney Award for Outstanding Service to the Parish of Etchingham
– to receive any update and pass such resolutions as may be necessary
- Village Community Halls – to receive any update and pass such resolutions as may be necessary
- To receive Reports from and Members and Representatives passing such resolutions as may be necessary
East Sussex Association of Local Councils – Cllr J Barnes
Rother Association of Local Councils – Cllr J Barnes
Any other Meetings/Conferences attended by Members or the Clerk on behalf of the Council
Correspondence not distributed by e-mail, but requiring attention, will be specified on the agenda as appropriate or, if for information only, will be made known and available at the meeting.
- Etchingham Parish Council – Notification to Members of Council decisions
To inform any Members who were excluded from the meeting because of declared pecuniary interests of the decisions agreed by Council in respect of the relevant agenda item.
- Agenda items for the next meeting
Paulette Barton – Clerk to Etchingham Parish Council – 11th June 2021